Interview with Rayan

" Dubai is the perfect place to express myself "

Rayan is 19 years old, he lives in Riyadh and has been passionate about fashion since his childhood. He has about 6000 followers on his Instagram account, he doesn't often show his face, posts his outfits on the platform whenever he wants, and he's concerned about beauty or appreciation of beauty, Jacques Jacques Magazine talked to him about his outfits and his style.


© Instagram - @rayan1l

JACQUES JACQUES MAG: Do you think you really found your style ? If yes, please define it. 
RAYAN: Yes I found my style, my style is just to wear regular classic outfits. 

Why don’t you ever show your face on Instagram ? 
Truly, my priority is to show my looks over my face. 

Is Instagram an inspiration to you ?
Yes it is. This is my favorite social network.

What’s the pair or which pairs of shoes or sneakers defines you ?
I think that's Nike and Balenciaga pairs in general and also the formals black pairs. 

Right now, do you have a pair of sneakers that you want to buy ? 
Yes of course, and I will buy it asap. This is the pair of Converse Chuck Taylor 70 in collaboration with Ambush. 

© Instagram - @soy_raka

I saw you have been in Dubai, do you think it’s a place to dress, to express yourself ?
Sure, I went to Dubai and it’s really the perfect place to express myself in term of clothing. 


Follow Rayan on Instagram


Interview by David Jacques Calvo

Popular Posts